About Our Doctor
Dr. Ganesh has a rich experience of working in India and was associated with his father’s dental practice in Mangalore, India, since 2000. He has also worked in other well-known institutes like Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet as Senior lecturer for 2 years from 2004 till 2006 prior to joining Al Reef Dental Clinic. Dr Ganesh has been associated with Al Reef Medical and Orthodontic Clinic since it’s inception in 2007 and is currently working as specialist orthodontist.
- 2004, Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S) specialization in Orthodontics from AB Shetty Dental College.
- 2000, Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S), A B Shetty Dental College, Mangalore.
- Correction of crowding and alignment of blocked out teeth
- Closure of spaces between teeth
- Correction of forwardly placed teeth
- Improving of the occlusion (bite)
- Up righting tilted teeth
- Growth modulation and guidance of teeth to achieve a proper and healthy bite
- Correction of skeletal discrepancies of the jaws